Customer Marketing Manager (native or fluent English)
Customer | Prague, Czech Republic | Full Time
Help us to bring more value to our customers!
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
This global role is created to help the Customer Success team build engaging customer material, webinars, training, and documentation. You will develop and maintain a new customer community portal. This newly created position will help unify efforts to inspire customer growth, expansion, and enhance our engagement with 145+ customers. The Customer Marketing Manager will partner with Pricefx teams, in particular Marketing, and build relationships with customers, industry professionals, and (possibly) journalists to act as the go-to person for any customer marketing needs.
You will be in charge of…
- Drive strategic customer-oriented marketing content, communication, and initiatives in support of customer adoption, advocacy, growth, satisfaction, and self-sufficiency
- Maintain and assure the timely distribution of documentation for the customer journey milestones (onboarding, GoLive, adoption, UAT, etc.)
- Convert pricing and product concepts into tailored collateral benefits promoting customer engagement and expansion
- Moderate discussions, manage boards and forums by responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner, and control detractors' activity in the customer community portal
- Support brand building and brand loyalty among our customer base
- Be the master collaborator between Marketing, Customer Success, Engineering, Customer Team, and Product Management, bringing Pfx news and product information in a coherent and comprehensive format to our customers
- Formulate, format, articulate, and distribute digital marketing content including graphical and branding compliance
- Act as a public relations adviser and public relations & communication expert during technical incidents
- Automate outreach and insights: Distribute mass communication using modern tools such as Pardot, create marketing intelligence to get visibility in customer behavior, needs, and engagement
- Monitor, analyze, and measure customer engagement, expansion, and market insights to increase stated objectives (customer engagement and advocacy, retention, expansion, and lifetime value)
- Distribute and collect customer Satisfaction Surveys, prepare reports and presentations on the outcomes for the leadership
- Work with creative agencies and other external and internal stakeholders and vendors to assure a professional outcome
- In close cooperation with Marketing, maintain communication and event calendar
- Support the creation of Case Studies and Success Stories, work with the marketing team to post customer information, testimonials, and various stories on the website and social media platforms
What should you have to succeed?
- 3-5 years of previous experience as a marketing manager, relations professional, product manager, strategist, or related marketing experience preferably from technology or SaaS industry
- Fluent in English
- Enthusiasm to build something new
- Solid understanding of effective marketing strategies, materials, and channels
- Experience in digital and direct response marketing
- Knowledge and active use of marketing and marketing analytics tools (Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, SpotHub, Google analytics, Hotjar and or other outbound/inbound tools)
- Experience in the development or use of customer-facing portals like Salesforce Community or Partner, Oracle Webcenter, ServiceNow, LifeRay, Azure preferred
- Ability to build engaging content
- Outstanding communication, project management, planning, and execution skills
- High level of creativity, strategic thinking, and brand positioning
- Metrics-driven thinking
- Customer engagement and advocacy
- Retention and growth of customer base
- Increasing customer Life Time Value
- Customer self-service and self-reliability measurement
Other job specifics...
applicants need to have permission to live and work in the Czech Republic (we do not provide any assistance with work permit transcript)
we offer full-time employment contract (part-time or freelance cooperation is not possible for this role)
we are looking for people to work onsite (this role is not a remote one, although the home office is possible upon agreement)
we require a clean criminal record
Czech Republic – Prague / Hradec Králové / Ostrava
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here. You can build something new together with our cooperative worldwide team. You will be given your space and a chance to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment. We will allow you to bring your own working equipment by providing an option of a monthly allowance instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, cell phone). Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also take some home office. We will be glad to tell you more about our benefits, holidays, sick days, etc.
IN CASE YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SEND US YOUR CV IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.