Customer | Any location in Czech Republic | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As the first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor.
We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. Our flexibility means our customers come from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch, etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. It’s a great time to join us and grow with us worldwide.
Visit our website to learn more about us: http://www.pricefx.com
Are you a software developer but you find it boring and repetitive? Do you miss communication with people? Then join Pricefx and use your skills to help our customers reach their goals! With us, you will be in direct contact with the customers, capturing their requirements, discussing their needs, proposing the solutions, and making it all real by configuring our software.
You will be in charge of…
- Assist in designing, implementation, and configuration of Pricefx solution according to customer needs using Groovy language
- Assist in communicating, gathering, and formalizing customer requirements
- Cooperating with Pricefx support team and customers on resolving technical issues
- Supporting Solution Architects to develop and maintain user stories
- Configuring solution according to Solution Architecture and user stories
- Cooperating with the project team to resolve issues
- Contributing to Product enhancements
What should you have to succeed?
To achieve all this, you need to be patient yet pro-active, gracious yet confident, independent yet cooperative. But mainly, you need to be eager for challenges as both your soft-skills and technical knowledge will be truly tested in Pricefx!
You need to have excellent communication and consulting skills, as well as:
- Critical knowledge and experience
- Object-oriented programming principles
- Experience with relational databases is a must
Important knowledge and experience
- Web technologies (HTML, JSON, REST API, etc.)
- If you already have knowledge of Groovy, it is a big plus
- Pricing domain projects is a big plus
- Enterprise software implementation projects is an advantage
- Ability to speak English fluently (written and communication skills at B2 level or higher is a must
This would make it easier…
- IT and pricing knowledge
- CPQ experience
- SaaS experience
Other job specifics...
- Applicants need to have permission to live and work in the Czech Republic (we do not provide any assistance with work permit transcript)
- We offer full-time employment contract (part-time or freelance cooperation is not possible for this role)
- We are looking for people to work on-site after a lift of current restrictions (under normal circumstances, this role is not a remote one, although the home office is possible upon agreement)
- We require a clean criminal record
Prague, Hradec Králové or Ostrava - Czech Republic
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here. We get inspired by collaboration and teamwork. Your ideas will come to life, and you will have the opportunity to build something new with our global team.
At Pricefx, it is not all about meetings and work, we like to have fun together. Either we go cycling, play volleyball, have parties, movie nights, and occasionally BBQ.
We’re proud also to offer some amazing benefits.
- We will allow you to bring your own working equipment by providing an option of a monthly allowance (6000 CZK Net) instead of pre-selected working tools (laptop and cell phone)
- We provide 2000 CZK in Benefit points, which can be used for culture, travel, or sports (Multisport card)
- 25 days off, 3 sick days, 2 CSR days, and 1 additional day off during your birthday month
- Our offices are exceptional in look and atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park.
- A great work-life balance, where you can work full-time on a flexible schedule
IN CASE YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SEND US YOUR CV IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.