Business Development Representative
Marketing | Midwest | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market driven innovation. We are very flexible so our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like, Avery Dennison, Cox Automotive, Iron Mountain and many others. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
Demand Generation is a tech-forward practice at Pricefx, and our team uses a range of best-in-class MarTech automation to multiply and magnify each member's impact on marketplace identification, penetration, and conversion to sales opportunity.
Our Business Development Representatives are experts in positioning the value of our solution to prospects, qualifying lead interest through a combination of both inbound and outbound tools and content approaches, and carrying the brand flag to prospective customers by showcasing their knowledge and passion for our solutions through every contact they make.
Working arm-in-arm with assigned Account Executive sellers, our Business Development Representatives collaborate on the development of target lists and ideal customer profiles, creation and execution of outbound campaigns, and rapid time response to inbound interest from prospective buyers, aiming to achieve both individual quarterly funnel targets, as well as team targets and Account Executive revenue targets.
Pricefx sales & marketing is a unified organization focused on building and converting high quality and high value leads into quarterly and annual revenue target achievement to maintain our industry leadership and high growth trajectory.
This new role will be a critical part of the demand generation team, acting as the first personal interaction prospective customers may have with Pricefx. Your success in this role will have a visible and meaningful impact on the growth and revenue goals of this rapidly growing team.
You will be in charge of…
- Qualifying buyers and guiding their journey from visitors to prospect to MQL, and ultimately SAL
- Understanding the challenges prospective customers are facing and how the solutions Pricefx provides can help them achieve growth and efficiency
- Finding unique ways to identify and connect to prospective customers through multiple channels, such as email, phone, and social.
- Introducing prospective clients to the Pricefx brand
- Being a subject matter expert, leveraging a growing content library, to nurture these relationships and demonstrate the value
- Transitioning those relationships to outside sales
- Developing tactical plans to address market opportunities, vertical market segments, and ideal buyer segmentations.
- Develop strategies for low-funnel and ABM precision marketing to maximize engagement and accelerate conversion and deal close timelines
- Working closely with the sales team to understand customer needs, challenges, and successes
- Partnering with Event Marketing, Partner Marketing, and Content Marketing specialists across Pricefx to incorporate and leverage those practice areas into Demand Generation strategy and execution
- Partner with industry vertical SME's internally to refine positioning and outreach for best impact
- Sharing learning and successful growth strategies with colleagues across the Demand Generation team
- Achieving growth targets for the pipeline of contacts, MQLs, and SAL meetings for Account Executives
What should you have to succeed?
- A passion for connecting people and solving problems
- "Sales-minded" approach to new business relationship development
- Be highly resourceful, persistent, self-sufficient, and goal-oriented
- Strong relationship building ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years in communications marketing, inside sales, account management, or email marketing
- Experience with Salesforce
- Significant experience using LinkedIn
- Experience with Pardot, Apollo, LinkedIn SalesNavigator, and Drift strongly preferred
This Would Make It Easier:
- A successful track record of using prospecting platforms to identify and engage prospective customers
- Understanding of customer journey, personas, and brand voice
- Experience developing and implementing segmentation strategy
- Exposure to and understanding of CPC and paid digital media campaign strategies
- Experience in B2B SaaS environment
- A background in price management and optimization
- Experience with MS Teams
- Comfort with outbound calling
- Chicago, IL
Other Job specifics…
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Price fx. We will give you the option of your own devices by providing a monthly $240-IT allowance (laptop and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.