Business Development Representative
Revenue | Munich (remote office) | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Dean Foods, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
Demand Generation is a tech-forward practice at Pricefx, and our team uses a range of best-in-class MarTech automation to multiply and magnify each member's impact on marketplace identification, penetration, and conversion to a sales opportunity.
Our Business Development Representatives are experts in positioning the value of our solution to prospects, qualifying lead interest through a combination of both inbound and outbound tools and content approaches, and carrying the brand flag to prospective customers by showcasing their knowledge and passion for our solutions through every contact they make.
Working arm-in-arm with assigned Account Executive sellers, our Business Development Representatives collaborate on the development of target lists and ideal customer profiles, creation and execution of outbound campaigns, and rapid time response to inbound interest from prospective buyers, aiming to achieve both individual quarterly funnel targets, as well as team targets and Account Executive revenue targets.
Pricefx sales & marketing is a unified organization focused on building and converting high quality and high value leads to quarterly and annual revenue target achievement to maintain our industry leadership and high growth trajectory.
This new role will be a critical part of the demand generation team acting as the first personal interaction prospective customers may have with Pricefx. Your success in this role will have a visible and meaningful impact on the growth and revenue goals of this rapidly growing team.
You will be in charge of…
- Qualifying buyers and guiding their journey from visitors to prospect to MQL, and ultimately SAL
- Understanding the challenges prospective customers are facing and how the solutions Pricefx provides can help them achieve growth and efficiency
- Finding unique ways to identify and connect to prospective customers through multiple channels, such as email, phone, and social.
- Introducing prospective clients to the Pricefx brand
- Being a subject matter expert, leveraging a growing content library, to nurture these relationships and demonstrate the value
- Transitioning those relationships to outside sales
- Developing g tactical plans to address market opportunities, vertical market segments and ideal buyer segmentations.
- Develop strategies for low-funnel and ABM precision marketing to maximize engagement and accelerate conversion and deal close timelines
- Working closely with the sales team to understand customer needs, challenges, and successes
- Partnering with Event Marketing, Partner Marketing, and Content Marketing specialists across Pricefx to incorporate and leverage those practice areas into Demand Generation strategy and execution
- Partner with industry vertical SME’s internally to refine positioning and outreach for best impact
- Sharing learning and successful growth strategies with colleagues across the Demand Generation team
- Achieving growth targets for the pipeline of contacts, MQLs, and SAL meetings for Account Executives
What should you have to succeed?
- A passion for connecting people and solving problems
- “Sales-minded” approach to new business relationship development
- Be highly resourceful, persistent, self-sufficient, and goal-oriented
- Strong relationship building ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years in communications marketing, inside sales, account management, or email marketing
- Experience with Salesforce
- Significant experience using LinkedIn
- Experience with Pardot, Apollo, LinkedIn SalesNavigator, and Drift strongly preferred
- Language skills - Fluent in English and German
This Would Make It Easier:
- A successful track record of using prospecting platforms to identify and engage prospective customers
- Understanding of customer journey, personas, and brand voice
- Experience developing and implementing segmentation strategy
- Exposure to and understanding of CPC and paid digital media campaign strategies
- Experience in B2B SaaS environment
- A background in price management and optimization
- Experience with MS Teams
- Comfort with outbound calling
As Pricefx grows as a company – so will your role. There are direct advancement opportunities into many roles after a successful performance as a Business Development Representative
Other Job specifics…
- Full-time employment
- The candidate needs to have a valid work permit for Germany
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with a respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile).
Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park.
And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
Before you apply, please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing.