Application Support Specialist
Technical Support | Prague, Czech Republic | Full Time and Contract
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market driven innovation. We are very flexible so our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Toys“R“Us, Robert Bosch, MediaMarktSaturn, Kärcher, Dr. Max etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growin globaly for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
You can find out more about us:
We are rolling out a number of new cloud-hosted systems (NetSuite, Salesforce.com, Jira) to support various internal processes. Your job would be to participate in this internal project to gain knowledge of the internal processes that are represented in these systems and be able to later support, maintain and evolve the systems based on changing requirements. This also includes assistance in interfaces (design and implementation) that are required between the systems.
You will be in charge of…
- Technical support of business processes
- User and roles management
- User training (new users, system/features updates), support and issues resolution in cooperation with vendors
- Participation in system development, testing and deployment
- Creation and maintenance of system documentation including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps
- Maintenance and monitoring activities of the applications
- emails, O365, Sharepoint users and maintenance
- Proactive systems and interface monitoring, resolution of errors
- Ad-hoc data imports/ exports or reports
- Ensuring of system sustainability and security
What should you have to succeed?
- Support attitude with good communication skills
- 5 years experience in similar position
- Consider your self as a generalist IT hands-on person
- Ideally experience with Salesforce.com and/or NetSuite (configuration and/or even customization)
- Experience with technical interface (design and implementation), knowledge of typical scripting languages and technologies of the cloud connected age
- Fluent Czech and English
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional by the look and the athmospere but you can also work from home or a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sickdays etc.