Finance | Prague, Czech Republic | Full Time and Contract
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are very flexible so our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Robert Bosch, MediaMarktSaturn, Kärcher etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
You can find out more about us:
Grab the exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing SW company where you will build and take care of international billing and revenue analysis. If you feel like you have solid experience and would like to be one of those who put the base stones of professional new finance department delivering high quality and value to our business keep reading. You will report to Head of Accounting.
You will be in charge of…
- Ensuring efficiency & high quality of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and/or General Ledger processes in a multinational environment
- Acting as ‘key contact’ for clients and other accountants, dealing effectively with their queries in a timely and accurate manner
- Preparation and issue of outcoming invoices in a timely, accurate and professional manner in accordance with the approved billing guidelines
- Checking details and correctness of the incoming invoices, posting invoices and travel expenses, processing payments
- Responsible for reminder process of overdue receivables
- Assisting in the review and update of billing guidelines and other internal procedures
What should you have to succeed?
- Advanced written and spoken English (German is a big plus)
- Knowledge of accounting and financial principles
- Good Excel skills are a must (e.g. for reporting)
- Experience of working with outsourced accounting is an advantage
- Finance / Accounting or Economics degree
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- NetSuite / Salesforce experience is an advantage
- Teamwork skills and customer orientation are key pre-requisite
- Analytical skills and process thinking, accuracy
- Proactive, problem-solving mindset
- Knowledge of Czech or Slovak language
- To be authorized to work lawfully in the Czech Republic
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
Location: Hradec Králové OR Prague, Czech Republic
Before you apply please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing.