Revenue | Midwest | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Dean Foods, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
This is an opportunity to shape the Pricefx future and grow the US Market in a Greenfield territory. More than simply growing the company’s revenue, you will help shape the future of Pricefx by helping us achieve higher levels of commercial excellence. We’re looking for someone who networks, makes connections, builds relationships, and is consultative in nature.
You will be in charge of…
- Excelling in solution selling skills to enable compelling business value for our customers.
- Taking ownership of your assigned territory by developing a captivating plan to acquire new business.
- Presenting the value of our solutions by engaging C-Suite Executives through your strong command of communicating across various and internal/external stakeholders.
- Developing strategies and business proposals for meeting growth and revenue milestones for mid-size to large Customers.
What should you have to succeed?
- To be an enthusiastic, out-of-the-box thinker who excels in prospecting and closing new business
- 5-7 years of experience in positioning Cloud and/or Business Software Solutions to the B2B market with a background in selling to Food & Beverage Manufacturers
- Understanding of food and beverage industry with go-to-market awareness (within foodservice, food ingredients and/or CPG)
- Experience in acquiring, qualifying, managing, and closing opportunities driven by customer’s business requirements
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- Completely proficient in MS Office to include, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Preferable skills in Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
This Would Make It Easier:
- Experience in the Pricing Software Industry will determine quick ramp-up and early success
- Track record of over-achieving your quota in past positions
- Must be able to present to C-Level audiences with fantastic confidence
- Chicago, IL or East Coast
Other Job specifics…
- Full-time employment
- Ability to travel up to 50% in the United States, with occasional international travel
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Price fx. We will give you the option of your own devices by providing a monthly $200-IT allowance (laptop, and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.