Internal Application: Mountain West Territory Sales Manager - Dental
Sales | Denver, CO | Full Time
PreXion, Inc. is seeking a Territory Sales Manager for the Mountain West/Western Midwest Region. The ideal candidate may be based in one of the following locations:
- Colorado (Denver area)
- Utah (Salt Lake City area)
- Kansas/Missouri (Kansas City area)
PreXion is headquartered in San Jose, CA and develops, markets, and supports systems for dental imaging applications. Its mission is to develop and deploy innovative imaging products that deliver high performance and superior image quality based on unique image processing technologies. To learn more about the company, visit us on-line at www.prexion.com
About the position:
- Achieve corporate forecasted goals, Quarterly/Yearly selling into the following states/locations: Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Nebraska, Kansas and Western Missouri
- Build and Support Dealer network with meetings, co travels, office demos to grow PreXion brand and sales.
- Create Educational Seminars regularly to expand the image of PreXion product line. Goal is to Elevate Dentist, Educate Dealers, create follow up opportunities to build funnel to grow sales results.
- Establish and work KOL network
- Create or seek out local study clubs to participate in to create new leads.
- Maintain existing business relationships.
- Attend trade-shows, seminars, clinical courses inside and outside the assigned territory.
- Prepare weekly reports, daily activities/results, competition, marketing/promotions in territory, opportunities.
- Territory report completed quarterly to break down geographically dealers, competition and opportunities to drive results.
Sales Support Responsibilities:
- Attend local and national seminars to support local markets/reps
- Create PR’s to authorize payments of PreXion business, honorariums in advance of events to maintain budget
- Work with VP-Sales to maintain NetSuite calendar of events and communicate to team members of upcoming events to guarantee attendance.
- Responsibilities may be added by VP of Sales as needed.
- 2 plus years’ experience in sales related to dental products, preferably dental x-ray or 3D-imaging experience.
- Minimum Associate Degree, a Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Business to Business and Distribution sales experience required
- Ability to achieve results through customer contacts and supported corporate activities. Develop long term relationships that will assure continued success and growth for the company.
- 50% to 75% travel with overnight stays required. Including trips into home office in San Jose,CA
- X-ray and/or CBCT experience is a plus and will be highly valued for qualification
- A solid knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required
- Must have excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of customers
- Experience demonstrating a high degree of self-motivation and attention to detail in a position with little or no supervision
- Must have a valid driver's license and maintain an acceptable driving record
- Proven success in working in a start-up environment
- Territory Sales Reps must be self-motivated and results driven. Have negotiation and presentation abilities, excellent verbal and communication skills.
In addition to a competitive salary and sales commission plan, package will include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, STD insurance and a 401k plan.
PreXion is an equal opportunity employer.