Dental Territory Sales Manager
Sales | Chicago, IL | Full Time | Opened 2 months ago
If you dream of dental diagnostic x-rays and 3D images, your ideal job is calling for you! We are hiring a Territory Sales Manager (TSM) for the Midwest. Candidates should be based in either the Chicago, IL or Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN metropolitan areas.
You will be calling on Dentists in Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Eastern Missouri (including the St. Louis area). You will occasionally travel to our San Jose, CA headquarters as well as other areas in the United States as needed.
About the role:
- Build and Support Dealer network with meetings, co travels, office demos to grow PreXion brand and sales.
- Create Educational Seminars regularly and manage an event budget to expand the image of PreXion product line. The goal is to build a lead and sales funnel to grow results.
- Establish and work with Key Opinion Leader (KOL) network
- Create or seek out local study clubs to participate in to create new leads.
Sales Support Responsibilities:
- Prepare reports including, daily activities/results, competition, marketing/promotions in territory, and opportunities and manage territory activity using a sales-focused, CRM cloud database.
- Territory report completed quarterly to break down geographically dealers, competition, and opportunities to drive results.
- Create Purchase Requisitions (PR’s) to authorize payments of PreXion business, honorariums in advance of events to maintain budget
- Work with VP-Sales to maintain NetSuite calendar of events and communicate to team members of upcoming events to guarantee attendance.
- 2 plus years experience in sales related to dental products, preferably dental x-ray or 3D-imaging experience.
- Minimum Associate Degree, a Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Business to Business and Distribution sales experience required
- Ability to achieve results through customer contacts and supported corporate activities. Develop long-term relationships that will assure continued success and growth for the company.
- X-ray and/or CBCT experience is a plus and will be highly valued for qualification
- Must have a valid driver's license and maintain an acceptable driving record
- Territory Sales Managers must be self-motivated and results-driven. Have negotiation and presentation abilities, excellent verbal and communication skills.
PreXion is a small fast-paced start-up environment, headquartered in San Jose, CA, and develops, markets, and supports systems for dental imaging applications. In addition to a competitive salary and sales commission plan, the package will include medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, long and short-term disability insurance, and 15 days of PTO per year plus holidays. We are an equal opportunity employer.