Insurance Customer Service Specialist
Customer Service | Auburn, AL | Full Time
INSURANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
Allstate Insurance Agency seeks a Full-Time, experienced, professional and ambitious Customer Service Specialist. Salary + Bonuses. Must possess good written and verbal communication skills and MUST have a strong ability to answer multiple phone lines. Computer experience & organizational skills required. Must have strong people skills and professionalism. Property & Casualty insurance license is required. Stable company and energetic, fun work environment! THIS IS A FAST PACE ENVIRONMENT! RELEVANT INSURANCE EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.
*This position DOES have the opportunity for career growth into an Office Manager position.
We are an insurance and financial services firm representing Allstate Insurance Co. We offer a complete program of insurance and financial services including home, auto, life, retirement planning, business, long-term care, annuities and workplace benefits. We have been recognized as one of the TOP Allstate agencies in the country and one of the top production offices in the Southeast Region. We serve both Alabama and Georgia and have offices located in Auburn and Opelika. Learn more at www.prewettinsurancegroup.com and www.prewettinsurancecareers.com
- THIS POSITION REQUIRES PROBELM SOVLING SKILLS!
- Answer multiple incoming phone calls and make outbound calls
- Customer Service to existing and new clients
- Proactively seek solutions for customers to resolve potential issues
- Proactively contact all current customers each month including:
- Pre-renewal calls to customers prior to their policies renewing
- New customer Welcome Calls to welcome new customers to the agency
- Conduct annual customer account reviews
- Process all endorsements to customers policies
- Follow up on all endorsements as outlined in the procedure manual to assure accuracy
- Processes new business applications and handles any property related inspection services
- Cross Sell existing customers and offer additional products and services
- Provide quotes to existing customers
- Scheduling of annual review appointments
- Updating customer information including contact information
- Files claims for customers and assist them through the claims process
- Follows up on open and closed claims
- Processing of customer payments
- Answer incoming phone calls and direct calls accordingly
- Reviews monthly pay/cancel lists and follows up with customers for payment
- SEES EVERY INCOMING CALL AND CONTACT WITH A CUSTOMER AS AN “OPPORTUNITY”!