Operations | New York, NY | Full Time
As a full service, Manhattan-based design build firm, Presentation Products, Inc. (www.presentationproducts.com) has been a leading provider of turn-key audiovisual solutions in the tri-state area for over 20 years. Serving the Corporate, Higher Education
K-12, Hospitality, Government, and Military markets, our staff provides audiovisual integration services ranging from consulting through project planning to post installation training and support.
Presentation Products has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Driver/Associate. This opportunity offers a generous compensation and overtime package, 5 weeks of paid time off, health and dental insurance, FSA, Transitchek pre-tax program, 401K with employer match – and many more benefits.
- Makes deliveries to company personnel and customers throughout the tri-state area
- Stages all equipment for deliveries and verifies equipment against packing lists to ensure accuracy of deliveries.
- Maintains work quality by rigidly adhering to company standards regarding warehousing and deliveries.
- Maintains and cleans company vehicles and warehouse
- Competes delivery reports per company protocol
- Added responsibilities may be assigned by Supervisor based upon your abilities and company needs
- Must have experience driving commercial Vans and trucks throughout the tri-state area
- Valid/Clean driver’s license
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Speed, efficiency, accuracy a must
- Basic computer skills
- Team player -- work with other departments
- Positive attitude - willing to pitch in wherever necessary. This position requires you to wear many hats
- We work in a fast-paced environment, you must be dependable and have attention to detail.
If you think you might be the right fit for this position, please respond with your resume and a brief story of your experience and why you would make a great addition to our team.
Please visit our web site to find out more at www.presentationproducts.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Presentation Products, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer