Operations | New York, NY | Full Time
As a full service, Manhattan-based design build firm, Presentation Products, Inc. (www.presentationproducts.com) has been a leading provider of turn-key audiovisual solutions in the tri-state area for over 20 years. Serving the Corporate, Higher Education, K-12, Hospitality, Government, and Military markets, our staff provides audiovisual integration services ranging from consulting through project planning to post installation training and support.
Presentation Products has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Associate. This opportunity offers a generous compensation and overtime package, 5 weeks of paid time off, health and dental insurance, FSA, Transitchek pre-tax program, 401K with employer match – and many more benefits. Talented, innovative team and nurturing environment dedicated to training and promotion from within. We seek a detail oriented and extremely organized individual to lead our warehouse team. Experience with inventory , packaging, and being self-motivated are a must. We are seeking someone who has a positive attitude, is a problem solver, and is excellent at multi-tasking.
Summary: The Warehouse Associate is responsible for shipping, receiving and inventory operations among others.
Reports to: Warehouse Manager, Inventory & Logistics Manager
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain inventory control by collecting stock location orders and printing requests
- Stages all equipment in an organized manner and based upon project number
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining a clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Assist picking and processing of orders
- Prepares equipment and supplies for the following day assignments
- Packs equipment and prepares necessary documentation as it leaves the warehouse for daily assignments
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Makes deliveries to company personnel and customers throughout the tri-state area (If necessary)
- 3 years or more of warehouse experience
- Excellent Communication Skills in English (written and verbal)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of UPS/FedEx shipping software is preferred
- Speed, efficiency, accuracy a must
- Basic computer skills
- Clean Record
- Clean Drivers License
- Good communication skills
- Team player -- work with other departments
- Positive attitude - willing to pitch in wherever necessary. This position requires you to wear many hats
If you think you might be the right fit for this position, please respond with your resume and a brief story of your experience and why you would make a great addition to our team.
Please visit our web site to find out more at www.presentationproducts.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Presentation Products, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer