AV - Apprentice Technician
Operations | New York, NY | Full Time
AV - ApprenticeTechnician
As a full service, Manhattan-based design build firm, Presentation Products, Inc. (www.presentationproducts.com) has been a leading provider of turn-key audiovisual solutions in the tri-state area for over 20 years. Serving the Corporate, Higher Education, K-12, Hospitality, Government, and Military markets, our staff provides audiovisual integration services ranging from consulting through project planning to post installation training and support.
Presentation Products has an immediate opening for an AV - Apprentice Technician. This opportunity offers a generous compensation and overtime package, 5 weeks of paid time off, health and dental insurance, FSA, Transitchek pre-tax program, 401K with employer match – and many more benefits. Talented, innovative team and nurturing environment dedicated to training and promotion from within.
- Job site cleanliness
- Performs functions associated with the installation of audio/visual systems such as cable running, soldering, and terminations
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Construction experience a major plus
- Understanding of electronics and the ability to read drawings and schematics
- High school diploma or equivalency
- PC literacy in a Windows environment, MAC helpful
- Must possess a valid state ID
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Professional presentation and demeanor
Please visit our web site to find out more at www.presentationproducts.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Presentation Products, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer