Audiovisual Field Engineer
Operations | New York, NY | Full Time
Audiovisual Field Engineer
Our employees say it best:
- "What I like most about working here is the freedom to perform my work while working with the clients to ensure that their vision is realized at the completion of their project. I have the opportunity to do what I love which is work with people of all walks of life, both within the company and those we serve."
- "I value the support and respect I receive from my manager and ops director and genuinely like the leadership. The projects I get to work on are amazing."
- "I’ve worked for the largest and some companies ... this is the best, well organized company I’ve worked for yet."
- "I have freedom to do my job with guidance from management, but not micromanagement. The company worked with me to create a position in which my strengths are utilized and valued."
- "I feel as though I work for myself, but with the confidence and backing of several departments all working together. Sometimes I feel as though it is not work at all because I enjoy the work and the pace. I also like that we are constantly moving and striving for better."
We are a cool, innovative global player in the AV Design/Build space, serving as a consultant to highly sophisticated and creative corporate clients. Our team is uniquely talented, fun, and our nurturing culture is dedicated to training and promotion from within. Simply put - you will love working here.
If you are looking for a new opportunity to work on cool projects in a fun atmosphere with a culture that values people, advancement, opportunity, freedom to express your ideas, teamwork, training and a commitment to excellence then this is the place for you.
This role offers a generous compensation package, training, manufacturer / industry certifications, advancement opportunities, 5 weeks of paid time off, health and dental insurance, Transitchek pre-tax program, 401K with employer match, state of the art technology and office facilities– and many more unique and innovative fringe benefits. In short, Presentation Products offers a career, not just a job. Our company offers a casual work environment and the ability to work with some of the largest companies in NYC as clients.
As a full service, Manhattan-based design build firm, Presentation Products, Inc. (www.presentationproducts.com) has been a leading provider of turn-key audiovisual solutions in the tri-state area for over 20 years. Serving the Corporate, Higher Education, K-12, Hospitality, Government, and Military markets, our staff provides audiovisual integration services ranging from consulting through project planning to post installation training and support.
Some of the tasks for this role include:
- Configures on-site audio conference systems, video conference systems and digital signal processors
- Makes necessary changes to and downloads Crestron and Extron control programs
- Conducts final on-site system testing and troubleshooting
- Responsible for quality control of installed systems
- Configures audio/visual systems and sub-systems
- Ensures that Standard Operating Procedures are followed during installation
- Seeks continual training and development relating to relevant audio/visual systems
- Conducts technical research on all audio/visual systems
- Provides technical sales support and client support
Please visit our web site to find out more at https://careers.jobscore.com/careers/presentationproducts?sid=68
Apply by sending a resume and salary requirements to the address above. We look forward to hearing from you!
Presentation Products, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer