Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
Presentation Products, Inc. (PPI) is a leading audiovisual design & integration firm headquartered in Midtown Manhattan. We’re trusted by some of the country’s most important companies & institutions with AV projects large & small –from mounting a TV on the wall to designing, installing, & managing AV systems in a months-long, multi-floor construction project. Some of our recent clients include Tumblr, Dropbox, Buzzfeed, Squarespace, and Vice Media to name a few. You can check out some of our projects here: http://www.presentationproducts.com/portfolio
PPI offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with a talented & hard-working team. A core requirement for success in our industry is the ability to stay up-to-date on cutting edge technology, so we’re looking for individuals with a passion for technology. Experience in the industry, however, is not required. We’re firm believers that enthusiasm beats out experience every time. We’re looking for someone who is sharp, enthusiastic, energetic, humble, and creative. We will train you on the rest!
Another core tenet of ours is that non-entry-level company positions (design, sales, marketing, operations, etc.) are best filled from within. The administrative coordinator role is a natural starting point from which to grow into an experienced employee, as it provides a good grasp of every facet of the company. Previous administrative coordinators have transitioned into other roles within the company after proven strong performance at their core tasks.
That being said, Administrative Coordinator is an important position. You are the outside world’s portal into the company; you are the first impression of PPI to every client, prospective client, & partner. You are also the “glue” of the office – you are the manager of our workplace, the up-keeper of both our physical space and our spirits. You are the personal assistant of the CEO, booking travel, and being a general, up-for-the-task task rabbit.
Some of the benefits of working with PPI include heath & dental coverage; paid vacation, sick days, & holidays; a 401k with employer matching. Compensation includes a competitive base salary with a potential for growth.
- Serves as the first point of contact for all communication into the company: answers all incoming telephone calls & emails, routes calls to appropriate parties, fields calls when necessary, takes messages. Greets office visitors.
- Acts as personal assistant to President/CEO:
- Manages calendar: schedules meetings, coordinates with participating parties
- Plans, coordinates, & books travel
- Carries out any other tasks as assigned
- Manages office:
- Responsible for office cleanliness and upkeep
- Performs general clerical functions: copying, filing, faxing, data entry and sorts/distributes incoming mail
- Orders all office supplies & food, coordinates catering as needed
- Contributes to event planning for company events
- Data entry:
- Updates contact management software: new accounts, contacts, & opportunities must be entered consistently
- Updates company sales spreadsheet on a monthly basis
- Assists with company website: processes online orders and manages e-commerce page
- Coordinates and maintains up-to-date company literature & collateral and prepares presentations for sales team as needed
- Assists marketing efforts as necessary through attendance and participation in trade shows and events
- Assists accounting with credit card authorizations and accounts receivable
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor
- High School Diploma
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- PC literacy: expertise in Microsoft Office & the desire/ability to learn new software applications
- Strong organizational & detail-oriented skill sets
- Self-motivated, “Go-getter” attitude
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive material
- Ability to multi-task & calmly handle high-pressure situations (switching between three phone calls, etc.)
- Professional presentation and demeanor
Ideal candidates will also possess:
- Four-year college degree with a high GPA
- 1-2 Years professional experience
Please visit our web site to find out more at www.presentationproducts.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Presentation Products, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer