Account Manager (Audiovisual Design/Build Firm)
Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
Audiovisual Design/Build firm headquartered in NYC - New York, NY
Last Updated: July 2019
Our employees say it best:
- "I believe that PPI works to retain their most talented employees. PPI is flexible with trusted employees and management works to understand employees needs/wants and strives for employee satisfaction."
- "I value the support and respect I receive from my manager and ops director and genuinely like the leadership. The projects I get to work on are amazing."
- "I’ve worked for the largest and some companies ... this is the best, well organized company I’ve worked for yet."
- "I have freedom to do my job with guidance from management, but not micromanagement. The company worked with me to create a position in which my strengths are utilized and valued."
- "I feel as though I work for myself, but with the confidence and backing of several departments all working together. Sometimes I feel as though it is not work at all because I enjoy the work and the pace. I also like that we are constantly moving and striving for better."
We are an innovative global player in the AV Design/Build space, serving as a consultant to highly sophisticated and creative corporate clients. Our team is uniquely talented, fun, and our nurturing culture is dedicated to training and promotion from within. Simply put - you will love working here.
If you are looking for a new opportunity to work on challenging projects in a fun atmosphere with a culture that values people, advancement, opportunity, freedom to express your ideas, teamwork, training and a commitment to excellence then this is the place for you.
This role offers a generous compensation package, 5 weeks of paid time off, health, dental and vision insurance, Wageworks pre-tax program, 401K with employer match, state of the art technology and office facilities– and many more unique and innovative fringe benefits. Our company offers a casual work environment and the ability to work with some of the largest companies in NYC as clients.
- Maintain existing revenue streams and to drive revenue growth through internal / external sales efforts and account management
- Identify sales opportunities in new and existing accounts
- Identify target customers and decision makers
- In conjunction with team Sales Manager, develop and execute a sales plan in order to meet sales goals
- Assists marketing efforts through attendance and participation in trade shows and sales events
- Performs needs analysis for clients and provides consultation and recommended solutions
- Design, develop, and quote audiovisual systems that best fit client needs and budget
- Conduct onsite client meetings, presentations, training and product demonstrations
- Follow up on proposals and close deals
- Maximize customer satisfaction with all aspects of engagement with PPI
- Have technical proficiency in audiovisual solution and keep up-to-date with current technologies and solutions
- Assures that CRM is kept up to date with Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, and Activities
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Four year college degree
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Selling skills (ability to identify, develop, and articulate solutions through consultative selling approach)
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to quickly grasp technical concepts
- Must be highly motivated and self-driven to achieve goals
- PC literacy to include Microsoft Office applications
- Must possess strong organizational, efficiency, and detail-oriented skill sets
- Professional presentation and demeanor
Please visit our web site to find out more at www.presentationproducts.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Presentation Products, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.