Recruiting | Clearwater, FL | Full Time
Is expanding and looking for a dedicated, expansion-driven
About our company:
We are an aerospace-engineering recruiting firm located in Clearwater, FL. Over the last 20 years we have built a reputation as a premier placement agency for Aerospace Engineers.
Any company is only as good as its people. We take care of our employees and create an environment where employees can achieve their goals and grow with the company.
Our Location: 600 Cleveland St. Suite 700 Clearwater, FL 33755
Our Website: http://www.precisionpersonnel.com/
Your schedule will be weekdays 9:00am-5:30pm.
Your Role as Recruiting Admin
You will be in charge of all administrative duties related to recruiting. Your efforts are critical to the team’s success in making sure our company works and grows efficiently.
Recruiting Admin’s duties and responsibilities
- Assist Recruiters in their day-to-day activities.
- Conduct searches to identify and locate potential candidates.
- Advertising open positions online.
- Formatting of documentation.
- Maintain & update software systems.
Required experience & qualifications
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Etc.).
- Strong communication skills
Preferredexperience & qualifications
- Associates degree
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Experience with various job boards (Indeed, etc.)
- Experience in Business Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
Required soft skills and personality traits
- Works well with others and within teams.
- Enjoys reaching goals, exceeding targets and playing to win.
- Able to analyze situations and apply discretion as needed & required.
- Eager to and able to learn quickly.
- Self-starter, motivated, aggressive towards achieving goals.
- Organized and efficient in time management.
- Ability to solve problems individually and within a team.
- Dependable and trustworthy.
Once a demonstrated competency is achieved, a promotion to Aerospace Recruiter could take place.
Offered pay rate and other compensation
We offer a starting rate of $20.00 an hour.
Our benefits include:
- Two weeks’ vacation
- Seven paid legal holidays
- High level insurance through Cigna (company pays 70% of the premium)
- Rapid advancement in the company likely for the right people.
IMPORTANT: We do not accept walk-in or call-in applications;
applications will only be taken seriously when applying online.