Dog Walker / Pet Sitter
Germantown Branch | Germantown, MD | Part Time
We are a family owned and operated dog walking and pet sitting business. We are looking for fun, energetic, professional, and trustworthy animal lovers to join our team. Our ideal pet care professional is the type of person who stops random dogs while walking in the park to say hello or someone who could spend hours happily cuddling and playing with kitties. Our reputation is on the line, so we are looking for the best of the best to join our team!
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants must live in or near one of our servicing areas which include the following cities: Germantown, Gaithersburg, Montgomery Village, Clarksburg and Boyds.
- Applicants must have their own insured vehicle to get to and from their scheduled pet care assignments.
- Applicants must be looking for long term employment. If you are looking for a temporary position until you find a permanent job or return back to school, please do not apply.
- We are looking for individuals with open morning/mid-day availability between the hours of 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. depending on the assignment's on their schedule for any given day. Our employees can work between the hours of 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. depending on the assignments on their schedule for any given day. This is not a regular 9 - 5 job. If you are the type of person that does not like stagnant office work, this job is for you. Everyday will be different and you will be meeting a variety of pets and sometimes even their two-legged humans.
- Because the majority of our work is "on the road", we require all employees to have access to a mobile phone at all time. The mobile phone must be a smartphone as the software we utilize requires an internet connection. Employees are expected to respond to management texts and calls during business hours of 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. 7 days a week. as necessary.
- We care for a variety of pets, i.e. dog, cats, reptiles, birds, rodents, fish, etc. Because of wide range of pets in our care, applicants must be physically capable of handling animals of various kinds and sizes.
- Regular responsibilities include walking or lifting large dogs, cleaning up bodily wastes, dealing with muddy yards, etc.
- Employees are expected to work in all weather conditions.
- We love what we do!
- Must have some pet care experience, even if they are your own pets.
- Employee of the company, direct deposit, insured and bonded company.