WMD Analyst (Nuclear)
Analysts | Charlottsville, VA | Full Time
Praetor Technologies is an Intelligence Professional and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that provides quality service to our Nation's security at all levels specializing in intelligence, operations and planning support (including special operations and information operations), and IT.
Position: LOCATION - CHARLOTTSVILLE, VA
WMD Senior SME Analyst (Nuclear background) - supporting target research for a unique and interesting program requiring creativity and strong analytical skills.
• WMD analytic SME experience. Strong technical background preferred. Looking for understanding of foreign threats and processes, not CBRN defense or consequence
• Perform weapons of mass destruction (WMD) (e.g., chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear) analysis to develop innovative collection concepts
• Interface with academia, DoD, national labs and the Intelligence Community to address WMD issues
• Independently develop procedures/trade craft for more junior personnel
• Write reports detailing methods, results, and impacts to assigned WMD issues
* WMD Areas of Expertise – 1 or more is required *
• Nuclear weapons, nuclear fuel cycle, and/or foreign state nuclear weapons programs
• Biological weapons, and/or state biological weapons programs
• Chemical weapons, and/or state chemical weapons programs
• WMD delivery systems, and/or state production/acquisition of delivery systems.
• WMD Counter proliferation, to include WMD-related procurement and proliferation networks, international treaties prohibiting WMD-related proliferation, and U.S./allied Counter proliferation mechanisms and capabilities
• WMD finance and/or general threat finance, to include WMD-related procurement/proliferation financial networks, transnational criminal organization financial networks, and U.S./allied counter-finance mechanisms and capabilities
• WMD consequence management, WMD defense capabilities, and/or WMD-related medical intel
• WMD issues pertaining to terrorism and/or state-oriented CP-CT analysis
• 10 years' experience creating WMD-related reports based upon the resulting work/accomplishments
• PhD Degree in engineering, science, or equivalent experience.
• Significant current experience (i.e., within last 2 years) in WMD-related work
• Extensive demonstrated knowledge/experience with weapons of mass destruction (e.g., chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear) collection and analysis
• Published WMD reports and/or authored new procedures/methods to create innovative approaches to solve complex WMD issues
• US Citizen
• TS/SCI clearance - current and active, not waiverable
• C/I poly - or be willing to take when scheduled and pass
• Can-do attitude, flexible, and ability to work in high tempo, changing environment.
• Willing to support military work schedule. May require extended hours, weekends, holidays, recall for support, and/or rotating shifts
• Competitive salary, benefits package, spot bonuses, tuition discount, online training course discounts; potential for corporate staff growth and development