TECHINT Fusion Analyst
Analysts | Reston, VA | Full Time
Praetor Technologies is an Intelligence Professional and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that provides quality service to our Nation's security at all levels specializing in intelligence, operations and planning support (including special operations and information operations), and IT.
TECHINT Fusion Analyst - supporting a unique and interesting program requiring creativity and strong analytical skills.
• Develop, process, evaluate and/or prototypes multi-discipline TECHINT exploitation and signature reports, products, and databases
• Create data products and support/develop associated systems which heavily utilize technically- derived data from multiple sources to include MASINT, IMINT, OSINT, SIGINT, and HUMINT
• Lead the assessment of developmental integrated software
• Establish procedures and documentation formats
• Integrate transition processes and implement modifications
• Ensure new products, signatures, and processes meet customer requirements and are understood by non-technical consumers
• Prepare and review quality of technical reports and briefs
TECHINT includes elements of IMINT, MASINT, SIGINT, possibly HUMINT, and is closely related to scientific intelligence on the development of new TTPs or weapons by adversaries.
• WMD experience is required for all TECHINT Fusion positions.
-- Flexible on WMD area of expertise; see list of areas below*.
• Looking for fusion expertise including working with All-Source data and GIS platforms.
• Knowledge or expertise in using MIST is a plus.
• Experience in developing objects for object-based production (OBP) or activity-based intelligence (ABI) is strongly desired but not required.
* WMD Areas of Expertise – 1 or more is required *
• Nuclear weapons, nuclear fuel cycle, and/or foreign state nuclear weapons programs
• Biological weapons, and/or state biological weapons programs
• Chemical weapons, and/or state chemical weapons programs
• WMD delivery systems, and/or state production/acquisition of delivery systems.
• WMD Counter proliferation, to include WMD-related procurement and proliferation networks, international treaties prohibiting WMD-related proliferation, and U.S./allied Counter proliferation mechanisms and capabilities
• WMD finance and/or general threat finance, to include WMD-related procurement/proliferation financial networks, transnational criminal organization financial networks, and U.S./allied counter-finance mechanisms and capabilities
• WMD consequence management, WMD defense capabilities, and/or WMD-related medical intel
• WMD issues pertaining to terrorism and/or state-oriented CP-CT analysis
• 10 years' experience with All Source and GIS platforms
• GIS experience can include one or more of the following tool sets: ArcGIS, ERDAS Imagine, ENVI, RemoteView, IEC, Satellite ToolKit, ArclMS, ArcSDE, Geodatabases, Link Analysis, Socket Set, lminer, S-plus, Stella, other physics based modeling tools, GALE, and other related tools
• Significant current experience (i.e., within last 2 years highly desired) in TECHINT fusion training/techniques
• Desired but not required: Current ESRI ArcGIS Desktop Professional Technical Certification (EADP)
• Desired but not required: Current ASPRS Mapping Scientists in Remote Sensing certification or GIS/LIS certification(s) or equivalent certification
• 6 years' experience with All Source and GIS platforms
• All other aspects of experience requirements as listed above in Senior-level
• US Citizen
• TS/SCI clearance - current and active, not waiverable
• C/I poly - or be willing to take when scheduled and pass
• Can-do attitude, flexible, and ability to work in high tempo, changing environment.
• Willing to support military work schedule. May require extended hours, weekends, holidays, recall for support, and/or rotating shifts
• Competitive salary, benefits package, spot bonuses, tuition discount, online training course discounts; potential for corporate staff growth and development