Senior GEOINT Systems Engineer
Intelligence | Tampa, FL | Full Time
Praetor Technologies is looking to identify a Senior GEOINT Systems Engineer who will be seated at MacDill AFB – Tampa, FL. Please review the following job description. If an interest is determined, we invite you to apply.
- Working directly with NSTs in the assessment of technical capabilities that align with NGA's operational and strategic plans.
- Identify areas of gaps and inefficiencies, provide specific inputs and recommendations, and work hand-in-hand with the government customer to obtain support and authorization for delivering solutions.
- Assess requirements changes and their impacts to NGA's Enterprise architecture.
- Analyze existing SE processes and provide guidance and leadership to implement more systematic and rigorous processes to support the management of change, both within and external to the program.
- Works with other Intelligence Community agencies to communicate project schedules and ensure all outside agency dependencies are accounted for and requirements met.
The select candidate will be required to exhibit good technical, communication and customer support skills:
- Engineering Degree Highly Desired but Not Required
- Knowledge of communications, imagery delivery systems, GEOINT cataloging, discovery, and retrieval methods as well as Intelligence Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR) systems.
- Expert communicator
- Knowledge and/or experience supporting special operations and tactical operations.
- Knowledge and/or experience with GEOINT data, applications, systems, analysis.
- Knowledge and/or experience with transport/communications supporting the tactical edge.
- Knowledge and/or experience with tactical ISR unmanned aerial systems.
- Demonstrated experience in the area of Requirements Management —activities include user engagement to perform requirement elicitation and derivation, generation of formal requirement documents, and verification activities to closeout project requirements.
- Proven experience in successfully serving as a Project/Capability lead with the responsibility of managing the lifecycle integration of a capability and its associated components into an existing architecture.
- Experience in working with intelligence analysts to propose, design, develop, and implement software solutions to improve their daily workflows.
- Must be able to effectively communicate across various agencies (NGA, DIA), combatant and component commands, and external contractor teams
- Must be able to brief senior-level managers and organizations.
- Has a historical understanding of NGA and command programs, capabilities and strategic requirements.
- Recommended Prior Military Rank: E-8, E-9, W-3, W-4, W-5, 0-4, 0-5 or O-6
- Must possess excellent time management skills and the ability to work unsupervised or with a small team.
- Must be able to manage priorities across multiple projects.
- Must be able to work within tight schedule times while delivering high quality products to the customer.
- Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI Access – CI Polygraph Highly Desired; Investigation and CI Polygraph Must Be In-Scope
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! Please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.
Praetor Technologies is a Certified Veterans Enterprise (CVE) Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that provides continued quality service to our Nation’s security at all levels specializing in intelligence, operations and planning support (including special operations and information operations), and IT.
Praetor is an equal opportunity employer and values the strength of different perspectives for solution development that diversity provides.