Implant Java Software Engineer
Cyber Security | Fort Meade, MD | Full Time
Praetor Technologies has an Immediate Need to identify an Implant Java Software Engineer who will be seated at Ft Meade, Maryland working with a standing, but young cyber organization. Please review the following job description. If an interest is determined, we invite you to apply.
THIS IS A LIVE CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY
CLEARANCE: Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI Access and a CI Polygraph; Investigation and CI Polygraph Must Be In-Scope (5-Years)
Identify qualified and trained personnel for Capability Development which includes, but is not limited to technology research, vulnerability assessment, software development, capability integration, system test, and product maintenance.
Candidate shall provide on-site support in research and development of software designed to exploit vulnerabilities of adversary technology, algorithm development, script, writing and software utility development, analysis and reverse engineering of source code, software integration and testing, technical writing and documentation, and lifecycle maintenance of customer software programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Technical Discipline Preferred, but Not Required
- Java Development for Android and JNI experience Required
- Experience with Low-Level Operating Systems for Android
- Hands-On experience with Reverse Engineering and Networking Development
- Experience with Networking Development
- Must be willing to travel every now and then for Temporary Duty; No Deployments
- Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI Access and a CI Polygraph; Investigation and CI Polygraph Must Be In-Scope (5-Years)
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! Please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.