Exploit Developer (Ex+)
Cyber Security | Fort Meade, MD | Full Time
Praetor Technologies has an Immediate Need to identify an Exploit Developer who will be seated at Ft Meade, Maryland working with a standing, but young cyber organization. Please review the following job description. If an interest is determined, we invite you to apply.
THIS IS A LIVE CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY
CLEARANCE: Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI Access and a CI Polygraph; Investigation and CI Polygraph Must Be In-Scope (5-Years)
Identify qualified and trained personnel for Capability Development which includes, but is not limited to technology research, vulnerability assessment, software development, capability integration, system test, and product maintenance.
Candidate shall provide on-site support in research and development of software designed to exploit vulnerabilities of adversary technology, algorithm development, script, writing and software utility development, analysis and reverse engineering of source code, software integration and testing, technical writing and documentation, and lifecycle maintenance of customer software programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Technical Discipline Preferred, but Not Required
- Low-Level Operating Systems experience for Android
- Proficient with Reverse Engineering using tools such as IDA Pro, Binary Ninja and Ghidra
- Full Understanding of Exploit Mitigations such as ASLR, DEP, PXN and ROP
- In-Depth Knowledge of V8, JIT and WebKit
- Must be willing to travel every now and then for Temporary Duty; No Deployments
- Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI Access and a CI Polygraph; Investigation and CI Polygraph Must Be In-Scope (5-Years)
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! Please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.