Cyber Security | Fort Meade, MD | Full Time
Praetor Technologies has an Immediate Need to identify an Exploit Developer who will be seated at Ft Meade, Maryland working with a standing, but young cyber organization. Please review the following job description. If an interest is determined, we invite you to apply.
~THIS IS A LIVE CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY~
CLEARANCE: Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI Access and a CI Polygraph; Investigation and CI Polygraph Must Be In-Scope (5-Years)
Identify qualified and trained personnel for Capability Development which includes, but is not limited to technology research, vulnerability assessment, software development, capability integration, system test, and product maintenance.
Candidate shall provide on-site support in research and development of software designed to exploit vulnerabilities of adversary technology, algorithm development, script, writing and software utility development, analysis and reverse engineering of source code, software integration and testing, technical writing and documentation, and lifecycle maintenance of customer software programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Technical Discipline Preferred, but Not Required
- Expert in Vulnerability Analysis
- Applied ARM/AARCH64 Assembly Development experience
- C Programming experience
- Experience with Low-Level Operating Systems for Android (Linux Acceptable)
- Hands-On Reverse Engineering experience using tools such as IDA Pro, Binary Ninja and Ghidra
- In-Depth knowledge of V8, JIT, WebKit, as well as Exploit Mitigations such as ASLR, DEP and ROP
- Must be willing to travel every now and then for Temporary Duty; No Deployments
- Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI Access and a CI Polygraph; Investigation and CI Polygraph Must Be In-Scope (5-Years)
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! Please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.