Collection Management Strategist
Analysts | Reston, VA | Full Time
Praetor Technologies is a Veteran and Intelligence Professional owned small business providing solutions to DOD/IC.
- Develops an all-source collection strategy to support the Intelligence Community. Performs all-source analysis. Reviews all-source collection requests. Provides feedback to collectors as appropriate. Provides collection management support for foreign human intelligence (HUMINT) assets and other collection operations. Coordinates with field, other offices, and other agencies. Reviews and evaluates the reporting from assets to and helps determine asset validity. Provides knowledge about linkages and information sharing with DHS, law enforcement and DOD intelligence consumers. May function as team lead or individual performer.
- Research, build and execute a collection strategy in accordance current doctrine, policies, procedures, techniques and tools
- Provide subject matter expertise on conducting collection operations/activities and the development of concepts of operations (CONOP) and operational support packages (OSP)
- Perform specific collection research, strategy development, and CM with little guidance; independently write reports detailing collection and its impacts to assigned issues
- TS/SCI (current/active) & CI Poly or willing to take one/pass
- 10 years performing collections, strategy, and CM work and writing reports based upon the resulting accomplishments
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree in intelligence, engineering, science
-- OR, Equivalent experience to Master's Degree
- 5 years (min) experience in IC
- Last 2 years current experience with strengths and limitations of DoD and IC collection platforms and sensors (possibly waiverable)
- Last 2 years current experience in collection strategy and CM techniques
- Experience in: Satellite ToolKit (STK) and/or JDISS BVI, ESRI ArcGIS Desktop Professional Technical Cert (EADP) or equivalent cert
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Published collection strategy reports and/or authored new methods to create innovative collection plans or strategies
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and communicating the national collection architecture and its capabilities
- Previous experience with national collection systems and advanced conventional weapon systems and/or nuclear weapons intelligence
- Ideal candidate would have good experience with NRO (or equivalent) and programs as FADE/MIST and ESRI (desired, not required). Has experience performing All Source (HUMINT, GEOINT, IMINT, SIGINT, MASINT, TECHINT, OSINT) with Collection Management strategies with platforms and sensors for weapons of mass destruction (WMD), developing CONOP and OSP using STK, JDISS BVI, ESRI ArcGIS, EADP.
- Forward to your distro list letting the network connect. Vets helping Vets.
- Very competitive salary comp.