Real Estate Analyst
Real Estate Acquisition | Beverly Hills, CA | Full Time
Post Investment Group is an established, privately held, real estate investment company based in Los Angeles. The company acquires real estate throughout the country with a primary focus on the multifamily sector, and has completed in excess of $2 Billion of transactions. The company continues to grow and is vertically integrated complete with in-house legal, accounting, finance, technology, marketing and human resource capabilities.
This is an opportunity for someone looking to join a growing real estate investment company focused on the acquisition and management of apartment buildings, interests in real estate partnerships, and loans collateralized by real estate located throughout the United States. We are an extremely entrepreneurial firm based in Beverly Hills, California, and focus on a multitude of opportunistic real estate investment strategies including multifamily acquisitions, ground up development, and affordable housing across the United States. We are seeking a hardworking, detail oriented individual to join a fast paced firm. This position will be exposed to all facets of a real estate transaction including underwriting, due diligence, closing, financing, review of legal documents and much more.
This position will be based in Los Angeles, CA and will offer the qualified candidate competitive base pay along with performance bonus and benefits.
- Work directly under a Director on the Acquisition Team to assist in the underwriting and analysis of prospective investments
- Perform financial analysis and underwriting
- Conduct market research
- Analyze existing investments
- Participate in the preparation of investment reports and presentations
- Read and review partnership agreements
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or a related field is preferred
- Real estate, finance or accounting internships are preferred
- Experience in affordable housing (Section 42 LIHTC) is a plus
- Ability to perform in depth financial analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional analytical and financial skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Can prioritize work and has excellent time management skills
- Works well with minimal supervision
- Possess a strong work ethic and is a self-starter
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.