Human Resources | Beverly Hills, CA | Full Time
Post Investment Group (“Post”) is a Beverly Hills, California based privately-held holding company with a diverse set of business interests. We invest both passively and actively. As active investors we take a controlling interest in companies, often partnering with seasoned entrepreneurs helping them realize their vision and achieve their potential. As a vertically integrated company, we have an operations team with in-house legal, accounting, finance, technology, marketing and human resource capabilities. Our business interests are predominantly focused in the following areas: Real Estate, Real Estate Services, Health and Wellness, and Consumer Products.
Post Investment Group and its affiliated entities (“Post”) has an opening for a full-time Office Manager in its Beverly Hills office. The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Help schedule and coordinate office events, visits, and interviews.
- Workspace planning and coordination in partnership with HR and IT
- Partner with IT in planning for IT equipment and new hire set up
- Support HR administrative needs supporting hiring, internal office communication, and event planning
- Manage ordering and upkeep of office supplies
- Support HR in coordination and planning of culture and team events
- Supports executive leadership with daily clerical tasks
- Makes travel arrangements and reservations for department leadership and staff, as needed
- Plans meetings and takes detailed minutes, as needed
- Leading overall office administration
- Be the point person to the executive team
- Support executives in key projects
- Experience with administrative and clerical work Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- You have a great attitude and a zeal for what you are doing.
- You work independently and with confidence; You know how to collect relevant information and make recommendations without precedent
- You are trustworthy and have demonstrated that you can handle sensitive executive information
- You are a team player; You are comfortable with your co-workers, and your colleagues trust your judgement
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.