Head of Corporate Strategy
Executive | Beverly Hills, CA | Full Time
Post Investment Group (“Post”) is a Beverly Hills, California based holding company with a diverse set of business interests. As a vertically integrated company, we have an operations team with in-house legal, accounting, finance, technology, marketing, and human resource capabilities. Our business interests are predominantly focused in the following areas: Real Estate, Real Estate Services, Health and Wellness, franchising and Consumer Products.
We are seeking an experienced results-oriented executive to lead Corporate Strategy for Post Investment Group. This role will report directly to the President and will have significant interaction across the Executive Leadership team as well as with portfolio company executives. This person will have a seat at the table and serve as proxy for the CEO.
This is an opportunity for a proven leader with a demonstrated track record of leading strategy and successfully executing a large-scale expansion plan of a growing company.
A successful leader in this role must drive for results with integrity and bring a balance to long- and short-term priorities. The person must be able to work in a collaborative environment; be a self-starter and feel comfortable in an ambiguous, constantly evolving, fast-moving environment of shared accountability.
Key Responsibilities and Attributes
- Be a thought leader and influencer at the senior most levels
- Lead key strategic projects internally that have large financial implications on the various business segments and their own unique strategies
- Lead the long-term strategic planning process for the company, in partnership with business leaders and key functional partners
- Drive continuous engagement with the executive leadership team on strategy review and iteration
- Analyze industry trends, competitive threats, expansion opportunities and internal performance
- Deliver analytically rigorous and data-driven insights to support actionable strategic recommendations, business prioritization, and enterprise strategy communications.
- Build and Maintain strong relationships with business unit leaders
- Superior strategic and analytical skills with ability to draw key insights and develop clear recommendations
- Simultaneously manage multiple initiatives on strategy and planning
- Superior communication (written/verbal), presentation, and facilitation skills
- Intellectual agility and the ability to simplify and clearly communicate complex concepts.
Education and Experience
- MBA or demonstrable equivalent
- Must be an excellent developer of high-powered consulting teams
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience gained in a variety of leadership roles including time spent at a top tier management consulting firm and industry, in both strategy and corporate development roles
- The individual should have a track record of driving change and transformation and have demonstrated experience in project execution.
- Should have the ability and desire to take on broad strategic operational assignments as part of future development.