Business Development Associate
Real Estate Acquisition | Beverly Hills, CA | Full Time
Post Real Estate Group is an established, privately held, real estate investment company based in Los Angeles. The company primarily focuses on the multifamily sector and has completed nearly $2 Billion in transactions. The company continues to grow by acquiring properties across the country and is vertically integrated complete with in-house legal, accounting, finance, technology, marketing and human resource capabilities.
Seeking a “Lead Generator” to join our acquisition team and source investment opportunities. The candidate will work directly with the acquisition team with the primary responsibility of identifying and contacting owners directly to source off-market transactions. The candidate will also be exposed to all facets of a multifamily transaction. This is an extremely unique opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing, real estate investment company.
- Help lead the business development for the acquisition team by sourcing off market multifamily investment opportunities
- Spend a significant amount of time cold calling owners directly
- Work with the acquisition team to research, identify, and create relationships with owners across the country
- Maintain and update internal lead database
- Attend conferences and multifamily investment forums
- Work with the acquisition team once the leads are sourced; The acquisition team will also train the candidate on putting together offers and closing transactions
- Demonstrate the strengths of our company while on the phone in a clear and efficient manner
- Minimum of 6 months experience cold calling and sourcing real estate investments
- Experience with Section 42 Low Income Housing Tax Credit properties is a plus
- Have superior interpersonal communication, writing, and phone skills
- Must be professional with strong business development acumen and communication skills
- Must be extremely motivated and a self-starter
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.