Real Estate/Asset Management | Dallas, TX | Full Time
Will also consider applicants living in Los Angeles, CA to be based in Beverly Hills Headquarters.
Post Investment Group (“Post”) is a Beverly Hills, California based privately held holding company with a diverse set of business interests. We invest both passively and actively. As active investors we take a controlling interest in companies, often partnering with seasoned entrepreneurs helping them realize their vision and achieve their potential. As a vertically integrated company, we have an operations team with in-house legal, accounting, finance, technology, marketing and human resource capabilities. Our business interests are predominantly focused in the following areas: Real Estate, Real Estate Services, Health and Wellness, and Consumer Products.
Post Investment Group and its affiliated entities (“Post”) has an opening for a full-time Asset Manager to join its real estate team. The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Monitor and evaluate financial operating results to enhance cash flow and profitability by completing monthly financial reviews and reviewing weekly property data.
- Evaluate overall performance to assist in strategic business planning. Assist SVP in establishing and enforcing benchmarks, guidelines, and policies.
- Work collaboratively with property management to identify challenges and execute timely and effective solutions. This would include management of budgets, staffing, capex, and other property programs.
- Oversee renovation execution, including initial planning, working with general contractor on delivery timelines, and monitoring impact on leasing, rental rates, etc.
- Conduct regular site visits as needed to include but not limited to review of: curb appeal, status of capex projects, common area and vacant unit inspections, and personnel issues.
- Assist in annual budget preparation and approval process for assigned portfolio.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from executive management, other company departments, and other stakeholders involved in the property / portfolio.
- Provide support for transactions when needed.
- Oversee and insure compliance with all regulatory programs associated with individual properties within assigned portfolio.
- Minimum of 7 years of direct apartment management experience, including multi-site supervision.
- Familiarity with Yardi Systems helpful.
- Overall flexibility. Given the small size of the company this individual will be involved in duties beyond their job description.
- Must be able to travel.
This position will report to the Senior Vice President of Asset Management. It will offer the qualified candidate with competitive base pay along with performance bonus and benefits. Flexible hours available. Multi-State travel required.
ADDITIONAL ANALYST JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce roll-up and exception reporting models to help identify areas in need of performance improvement.
- Monitor and analyze specified market conditions, using the area’s internal and external financial and economic data.
- Monitor and analyze property operating financial metrics to help guide the benchmark underwriting assumptions for existing company portfolio and future transactions.
- Assist in monitoring property valuations and identifying opportune moments to sell / refinance current property.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status