Design | Downtown Sacramento, CA | Full Time
Working at PI
You are an emerging designer with some experience under your belt and eager to deepen your skills. You are a self-starter and team player. You help out without being asked to make the team succeed. You don’t scoff at doing the bread-and-butter, not-sosexy work that keeps the lights on. Your designs are becoming as smart as they are beautiful. You ask why. You are humble, flexible and dedicated.
- 3+ years professional design experience
- 4+ year design degree
- Love of design fundamentals
- Understanding of responsive design
- Understanding of pre-press and print production
- Mad Adobe Suite skills, especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good attitude
- Researching, brainstorming, sketching, conceptualizing, designing and production
- Creating strategic and empathetic solutions
- Collaborating with clients, teammates, contractors and vendors
- Providing constructive feedback to peers
- Managing multiple deadlines, clients and projects simultaneously
Bonus Skills (not required)
- Video production/editing
- Front-End Development
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental benefits for you and your family
- 401k with automatic company matching
- Paid time off and holidays
- Flexible work schedule and work/life balance
- Company lunches and other culinary adventures
- Stand-up desks
- Parking space
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, craft coffee, wine and anything else to keep the creative juices flowing
Include a portfolio link, resume and cover letter that answers the following questions:
- Why do you love design?
- What is your favorite thing about Sacramento and why?
- What is your last meal on earth request?