Project Management | Downtown Sacramento, CA | Full Time
Working at PI
You are a talented Account Manager who specializes in managing graphic design and interactive web projects. You are a self-starter and team player. You have experience working with developers, designers, photographers and clients, coordinating projects from start to finish. You help out without being asked to make the team succeed. You ask why. You are humble, flexible and dedicated.
- 3+ years of direct experience managing projects in an agency setting
- 4+ year degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Love to stay organized and dive into details
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding of modern web technologies, latest trends and standards
- Strong understanding of each step of the interactive design and development process (strategy, concept, design, development, testing, launch)
- Proven understanding of project management software and reporting
- Good attitude and eagerness to learn
- Manage multiple deadlines, clients and projects simultaneously
- Own each project from start to finish working closely with Internal and external teams to create, communicate and track project plans, scheduling, resourcing, milestones, estimates, budgets, etc.
- Proactively guide and educate clients through the project process while understanding client’s business, goals, deliverables and strategies
- Champion & steward internal workflows and processes
- Create agendas, lead meetings & always follow up
- Daily email, over-the-phone, and in-person client communication
- Analyze project success and health on an ongoing basis
- Provide constructive feedback to peers
- Assist in developing proposals for new projects
Bonus Skills (not required)
- Understanding of pre-press and print production
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental benefits for you and your family
- 401k with automatic company matching
- Paid time off and holidays
- Flexible work schedule and work/life balance
- Company lunches and other culinary adventures
- Stand-up desks
- Parking space
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, craft coffee, wine and anything else to keep the creative juices flowing
Include a resume and cover letter that answers the following questions:
- What makes you uniquely qualified for this position?
- What are you passionate about?
- What is your favorite thing about Sacramento and why?
- What is your last meal on earth request?