Social Media Manager
Marketing | New York, NY
Popdust is a media company exclusively focused on the biggest personalities in music, co-founded with leading content creator and music journalist Craig Marks. Through original and crowd-sourced content, addictive social experiences and curated commerce, we deeply connect fans with artists driving the most consumption and resonance in media.
Popdust is looking for a smart, passionate and driven social media native to join our growing fashion/style e-commerce team as a Social Media Manager. You should have experience across all major social media sites in creating content and analyzing what works, have zen-like patience to act as a customer service rep, be willing to go the extra mile in a start-up environment, and have a demonstrable passion for the fashion industry.
- Social media content development around fashion/style and music
- Track community growth, performance, and participation
- Manage multipleprojects, deliverables, deadlines and team members
- Strategize outreach/communications campaigns
- Editorial outreach to blogs, websites, influencers and niche communities
- Supervise the creation of weekly performance/insights reports, and verification of media/tracking quality
- 3-5 years of experience in the digital space with 2 years ofmanaging social media across multiple channels.
- Must have active accounts across key social media sitesincluding Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, etc
- Experience with social management tools such as HootSuite, PageLever, Timely, Google Analytics, or similar
- Excellent verbal communication skills with ability topresent ideas and information clearly
- Strong organizationand prioritization skills in a fast-paced environment with short deadlines andchanging needs
- Deep knowledge offashion and pop music a big plus
- Generous equity package: we want you to be invested inmaking Popdust an industry leader
- Full dental, health & vision
- Competitive salary