E-Commerce Marketing Manager
Marketing | New York, NY
Popdust is a media company exclusively focused on the biggest personalities in music, co-founded with leading content creator and music journalist Craig Marks. Through original and crowd-sourced content, addictive social experiences and curated commerce, we deeply connect fans with artists driving the most consumption and resonance in media.
Popdust is looking for a smart, passionate and experienced E-Commerce Marketing Manager to join our growingfashion/style e-commerce team. This position is responsible for managing and delivering the sales goals, customer experience, site merchandising and online marketing.
You should have strong knowledge of marketing for women’s apparel and accessories, enjoy KPI analysis, and be able to think creatively to expand the business. In addition, you should be willing to go the extra mile in a start-up environment, and have a demonstrable passion for the fashion and music industries.
- Own the overall experience of the eCommerce experience to ensure a seamless visitor/customer experience that dynamically improves customer satisfaction, increases conversion, and drives membership and revenue
- Develop and implement all email marketing programs and manage growth and maintenance of consumer database; continually seek ways to optimize email campaign
- Oversee paid search campaign performance, analyze keywords and ad groups, make recommendations to the team on KPI and ROI optimization
- Perform competitive and industry paid search analysis, report on observations and provide road map to incorporate findings
- Analysis of key business metrics, revenue, site and marketing performance and communicate to CEO, VP of Marketing and otherkey stakeholders as necessary
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of related e-commerce business experience (fashion industry a plus)
- Demonstrated experience developing a measurable roadmap of web features and content to drive conversion, using testing and industry best practices
- Proven experience with online marketing including search, email, and social campaign strategies
- Strong organization and prioritization skills in a fast-paced environment with short deadlines and changing needs
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Generous equity package: we want you to be invested in making Popdust an industry leader
- Full dental, health & vision
- Competitive salary