Functional Game QA Tester MOBA Games
Quality Assurance | Montreal, Quebec | Contract and Temporary
Pole To Win Canada - Montréal, QC
Pole To Win is looking for several experienced Quality Assurance Game Testers to join our QA team onsite in Montreal, to work on a Massively Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game for a AAA Developer! We are looking for someone with good experience in online gaming, in particular with MOBA’s.
Do you love games, is a gamer at heart, is creative with good communication skills and is motivated to learn?
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Performing functional testing, test plan driven testing, ad-hoc checks, Focus testing, regressions and other end user checks to ensure the title is free from bugs and that the player experience is high quality.
- Finding and reporting issues formatted to be understandable and in compliance with the syntax provided/discussed with our clients.
- Provide clear and relevant attachments (crash dumps, screenshots or videos) with every issue.
- Constantly monitor and asses the current status of issues reported, updating issues and performing regression testing as the issue moves along through the Development line. This often requires detailed communication between QA and Development teams.
* If you have experience in MOBA Games in Rank Mode, please indicate your ranking in application*
- Extensive gaming experience on one or more platforms
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems, computer platforms/configurations
- Previous testing experience or knowledge of console submission processes would be a distinct advantage, although comprehensive training will be provided
- Extensive MOBA experience required
- Must have a MOBA profile of maximum level (if available) or at least 4 months of age
- Experience in large AAA MOBA’s a plus
- High level of written and spoken English
- Interest and understanding of Game Industry
- The ability to communicate complex information in a concise manner
- Precise attention to detail
- Flexibility, as overtime and weekend work is a possibility
- Team working skills
- High level of IT literacy
- Functional capabilities in Quebec's official languages
WHO ARE WE?
Since 1994, Pole To Win has been providing outsourced Quality Assurance, Customer Experience and Localization Services to the Interactive Media, Internet of Things (IoT), Technology and e-Learning markets. Our service lines include: Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, Localization, Translation, Customer Experience, Talent Acquisition, Audio Production.
Pole To Win's core values are imbued across our global organization: Reinforced by our actions and our attitudes. Echoed throughout our approach to our operations and our clients. Exemplified by our culture, and most of all, our people. We build people and their careers. We actively turn to team mates for counsel, inspiration, and diverse perspectives. Relationships are built on mutual respect. Personal and professional integrity is our guiding principle. We are honest, authentic, transparent, and ethically sound.
Our primary goal is to advance our clients' businesses and their customers' satisfaction. We set the bar for generating imaginative and effective solutions for the most challenging problems. We move with speed and agility. We love what we do. We have unwavering loyalty to our DNA, our culture, our values, and ourselves.
* Casual (On-Call) Candidates are considered.