EXPERIENCED FUNCTIONAL QA LEAD MOBA GAMES
Functional Quality Assurance | Montreal, Quebec | Full Time
Pole To Win Canada - Montréal, QC
Pole To Win Canada is seeking an Experienced MOBA Functional QA Lead Game Tester!
We are unique in our ability to provide global service reach while maintaining an entrepreneurial culture. We, together with our parent company - considered market leaders independently - have developed an industry competitive advantage by focusing efforts on the gaming industry value chain (Testing & Quality Engineering/DevOps, Customer Support, Voice Production, and Localization/Translation) - and extending this to new markets. We boast a collegiate and fraternal culture that is balanced with independence and self-reliance. Bottom-line; people here absolutely love working together, sharing ideas and getting things done. Our people are our greatest asset.
- 8 years of experience in QA video game testing
- Excellent knowledge of PC testing/Console testing
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and game play skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Should have a good understanding of bug database
- Flexible to over time and weekend work on project requirement
- Adapt to any console or PC testing
- Strong analytical and strategic skills
- Good knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), Black box testing, UX/ UI and Usability Testing
- Has good knowledge of game genres like Real - Time Strategy, First/Third person shooters, MMORPG, Role playing games, Simulation games, Puzzlers and Mobile games
- Good with sorting out team issues
- Should be capable to work within deadlines
- Capable to complete the provided tasks with provided resources without no to minimum errors
- On an average spends at least 3 hours every day on RTS/RPG games
- AAA play-control logic
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Extensive experience working directly in game engines and understanding game vernacular
- Functional capabilities in Quebec's official languages
- Managing a team of up to 20 testers on each project
- Driving decision making through collaboration
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to quick changes
- Using your excellent negotiating, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Preparing Test plans
- Reviewing and approving project deliverable
- Monitoring and reporting on project progress
- Resolving project issues
- Processing compliance
- Mentoring your team
- Communicating with the client
- Reviewing and sending reports to clients
- Bug reviewing
WHO ARE WE?
Since 1994, Pole To Win has been providing outsourced Quality Assurance, Customer Experience and Localization Services to the Interactive Media, Internet of Things (IoT), Technology and e-Learning markets. Our service lines include: Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, Localization, Translation, Customer Experience, Talent Acquisition, Audio Production.
Pole To Win's core values are imbued across our global organization: Reinforced by our actions and our attitudes. Echoed throughout our approach to our operations and our clients. Exemplified by our culture, and most of all, our people. We build people and their careers. We actively turn to team mates for counsel, inspiration, and diverse perspectives. Relationships are built on mutual respect. Personal and professional integrity is our guiding principle. We are honest, authentic, transparent, and ethically sound.
Our primary goal is to advance our clients' businesses and their customers' satisfaction. We set the bar for generating imaginative and effective solutions for the most challenging problems. We move with speed and agility. We love what we do. We have unwavering loyalty to our DNA, our culture, our values, and ourselves.
* If you have experience playing MOBA Games in Rank Mode, please indicate your ranking in application*