Sales & Operations Working student or Intern
Marketing | Berlin, Germany | Part Time and Internship
Working Student - Sales & Operations
We’re looking for a working student to join our team and take care of Sales & Operations. You will be working within a growing team of passionate people. You’ll work in one of the biggest coworking spaces in the centre of Berlin. This will be a great occasion to develop your skills and get to know the Berlin start-up scene.
Digital Century is an early stage start-up created in 2016. We launched two digital products on the market: PocketFlip a mobile app for gamers and Sharecandy a marketplace to bring together app developers and influencers from social media.
You will mainly be working on PocketFlip. In Digital Century, not everyday is alike but your main topics will be:
- To develop marketing promotions by getting in touch with influencers to spread the word about our app
- To handle our customer support and make sure our users are happy
- To take care of other marketing and product related projects (for example market research for a new app)
- You study business, social sciences or engineering
- You are at least finishing your Bachelor’s degree
- You already completed an internship in a related field
- You have a basic knowledge of the gaming industry, tech or can show that you're eager to learn about it
- You speak English fluently (if you speak German, it is definitely a plus)
- You are available 20 hours per week and more during semester breaks
- You can start asap (ideally July 2017)