Sales & Marketing Development Representative
Sales and Marketing | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time
Protonex LLC dba PNI Sensor
JOB TITLE: Sales & Marketing Development Representative
POSITION SUMMARY: The Sales & Marketing Development Representative will play a crucial role supporting the Sales and Marketing team and is responsible for growing revenue and facilitating smooth operation of the internal sales & marketing functions at PNI.
POSITION TYPE: The Sales & Marketing Development Representative is a full-time, exempt position. The typical schedule is Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the duties that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Coordinate all functions and processes associated with sales of PNI products to direct customers and sales partners.
- Develop new prospects to build a pipeline of qualified opportunities and conduct post-sales follow-up to grow accounts.
- Follow up and qualify assigned leads utilizing Salesforce CRM system. Generate quotes for standard products as needed.
- Use Salesforce for sales activities, including lead follow up, lead assignment, quotes, account updates and prospecting.
- Organize and manage product pricelist, warranties and other basic documentation/processes needed for sales.
- Generate monthly shipping and bookings report and distribute to the Sales and Marketing team.
- Support Account Managers and outside sales reps with their sales activities by providing materials, training, price lists, etc.
- Coordinate the non-disclosure agreement process for the organization to ensure confidentiality in PNI sales activities. Administer customer credit applications and provide to Finance for approval.
- Interact with existing customers to facilitate first level technical support and prioritize requests with PNI’s technical team using PNI’s Zendesk customer support system.
- Supports creation/editing of product documentation
- Supports creation of customer newsletters
- Other projects and duties as requested by Marketing
- Three years related experience, or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with ERP systems and databases
- Experience with CRM systems and databases (Salesforce)
- Experience with Customer Support systems (Zendesk)
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, problem-solving and relationship-building skills
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem-solving situations
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Perform repetitive motion activities.
- Office Environment (90%)
- Possible Domestic Travel (10%)