Manufacturing | Santa Rosa, CA | Temporary
JOB TITLE: Assembler
Protonex LLC, dba PNI Sensor based in Santa Rosa, Ca. seeks meticulous, process oriented individual with a desire to continue to grow in a technical role. PNI Sensor is an engineering-driven sensor products company with products ranging from sensor components to IoT systems sold worldwide. The ideal candidate is disciplined, accountable, meticulous, has pride in their work product and a team player.
Assemblers perform tasks that are necessary to the production process. They aid in the fabrication of products. This position is Part time Temporary position to start.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Support assembly, calibration and test of products under the guidance of Assembly lead.
- Assembly and test of the PlacePod
- Calibration of the TCM and TRAX modules
- Screens sensors
- Assists incoming quality inspection of parts needed for in house assembly
- Assists in recording and reporting failures during production to Assembly Lead
High School Diploma
- Experience working manufacturing assembly lines preferred
- High attention to detail
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Skilled with mechanics
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks while sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
- Must have good eyesight, including depth perception, peripheral vision, and ability to differentiate between colors.
- Being flexible to work overtime
- Manufacturing environment