Sales | Dallas, TX | Full Time
Job Title: Appointment Setter
Location- North Dallas, TX
Appointment Setter will be responsible for making outbound calls to prospective clients to generate leads by procuring appointments for our sales team and strategically developing prospect lists of new potential PM AM clients.
· Place outbound calls and set online sales appointments with business owners/sales representatives.
· Set appointments for Account Executives to sell our HCM software Application
· Confirm appointments via phone and e-mail.
· Develop comprehensive knowledge of products, services, and policies.
· Complete various in-office duties as assigned.
· Warm calls to previous customers as well as cold calls with leads provided.
· Answer customer's questions
· Fill out paperwork as necessary
· Maintaining a positive, can-do attitude
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
· Strong customer service skills
· Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
· Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
· Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Prior phone sales experience preferred