Account Management | Dallas, TX | Full Time
Job Title- Account Manager
Location- North Dallas, TX
- Well- organized, systematic, persistent and tenacious in pursuing targets.
- Act as liaison between company and clients and define development needs that support increased revenue
- Coordinate and maintain the financial forecasting to achieve the overall revenue growth.
- Will be responsible for P&L, Administration, Budgeting, Sales, Planning and Process adherence reporting
- Develop client relationships in order to increase business and positively impact the bottom line of the business unit.
- Develop & implement project plans for new programs. Tests programs changes prior to placing them into production. Assists the Call Center Director in leading the workforce planning process.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state or provincial employment regulations.
- Financial responsibility for meeting administrative budgets and the creation of innovative efficiencies.
- Key contributor of design, formalization and execution of all business rules/process needed to support services between City and branch operations
- Recruiting, staffing, training and development
PM AM has been successfully serving many clients across a wide array of industries such as Insurance, Manufacturing, Public Sector, Hospitality & Healthcare and Travel, Transportation & Logistics and has specialized capabilities in delivering horizontal functional systems like Sales and Marketing, Operational Analysis, Human Capital & Resource Management, Web Enabled Eco System and Inventory Management system
Vision, Medical, Life, Dental and SEP-IRA