User Experience | Durham, NC
Logistics Coordinator at PlotWatt in Durham, NC
WHAT IS PLOTWATT?
PlotWatt helps people to reduce their energy bills. Our cloud-based algorithms analyze smart meter data to figure out appliance level energy cost without monitoring the individual appliances. The PlotWatt Energy Dashboard then boils that insight down into easy-to-understand feedback and recommendations. Beta users around the country have cut their bills by as much as 50%.
- Here's some recent press about a big win for us.
- To learn a bit more about the company, check out plotwatt.com/about
We work on the consumer side of the smart grid. We’re cleantech, greentech, lean, agile, eco-geeky, and generally fired up about building a huge internet business that helps save the planet.
DETAILS ABOUT THE POSITION
Our sales to restaurants have been growing, and we need someone to help us coordinate installations all over the country. The Logistics Coordinator will select electricians, purchase and manage our inventory, and manage customer and vendor contracts. Secondarily, they will also be involved in all aspects of PlotWatt’s business, including customer service to clients, and helping us design and test new products.
- Bachelor’s degree demonstrating a strong academic record
- Highly detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for energy efficiency
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- a super fun and gratifying job
- competitive compensation
- healthcare, dental and vision
- friendly pets are welcome at work (except for black mambas)
- free-range eggs (we have chickens in the backyard at the office)
- Please send resume to "jobs (at) plotwatt (dot) com" and put only “Logistics Coordinator” in the subject line
- Please include your GPA in your resume and attach it as a Word document
Please include a cover letter in the body of your email which addresses the following questions:
- What are you most passionate about, and why?
- What are some interesting things about you that are not on your resume?
- Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.