Sales Engineering/Support | San Francisco, CA
PlayHaven is focused on providing tools to allow game developers to promote their games across different marketing mediums with the goal of attracting new players to their games and keeping them playing. PlayHaven offers developers a suite of services including internal cross-promotion, game rewards, interstitial ads, and more, all in a single platform. PlayHaven's mobile developer platform spans thousands of games, over 130+ million monthly unique users, and 2.5 billion monthly game sessions. Our customers include Cartoon Network, Digital Chocolate, Glu Mobile, Game Circus, Namco Bandai, NaturalMotion, Nickelodeon, Playtika and Sega, all leveraging PlayHaven's tools to increase the lifetime value of their games. PlayHaven is backed by e.ventures, GGVC and Tandem Entrepreneurs.
PlayHaven is looking for a technical writer to design, create and drive all of our technical documentation. Candidates will be responsible for crafting accurate, consistent, and easy-to-understand documentation as well as design internal and external infrastructure and processes to produce world class documentation. This position will have a direct impact on our customers by being the front lines of our support offering. We're looking for a proactive team member who is organized and solutions oriented.
- BA/BS in Computer Science (CS) or an equivalent degree
- Ability to create clean, simple documentation to explain complex, difficult problems
- Ability to understand and write code samples in Java and Xcode
- Experience with many different content creation tools, Markdown, MS Word, .pdf, etc
- 3+ years of professional technical writing experience
- The scope of this project includes all externally facing documentation, including our SDK, Plug-In and API documentation as well as internal documentation. To view our iOS SDK documentation, go here: https://github.com/playhaven/sdk-ios/blob/master/README.markdown.
- Free lunches every day and plenty of snacks
- Competitive salaries and awesome medical, dental and vision benefits plus a 401(k)
- Unlimited vacation (and we require a minimum of 2 weeks!)
- Epic ping pong and FIFA battles
- A transparent work environment
- A developer community that inspires and works with you to change mobile gaming