Hedge Fund Analyst Intern to Hire
Origination | New York, NY | Internship
Platinum Point Capital is an early-stage hedge fund making structured investments in middle-lower market public companies. The firm has executed > 70 transaction since November 2018. Assets under management have tripled in the past 3 years, and we are seeking to expand our investment team. We are seeking interns-to-hire with deal-sourcing, due diligence, and back-office operations.
We are only considering candidates who are capable of commuting to our office in midtown-Manhattan capable of starting in the next 45 days. This job will open and close quickly. Prior experience in investment banking or buy-side finance is highly preferred.
Are you on the investment banking track and questioning your future? Do you have a high tolerance for risk? Want to be part of an up and coming force of a hedge fund? Read on..
- Prospect companies for potential fund investment
- Build relationships with executives of target investments
- Pitch investment ideas to Principals
- Assist with trading operations
- Reconcile trades and cap-table
- Analyze transactions
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior role in sales of a financial product helpful
- Prior Investment-banking experience desired but not required
- Strong desire to originate deals
- Strong understanding of a 3-statement model
- Prior experience with negotiations helpful, but not required
How to Apply:
- Apply here through JobScore