Truck Driver / Laborer
Ottsville Yard | Ottsville, PA | Full Time
Established in 1969, PKF-Mark III, Inc. ("PKF") is an employee-owned corporation, which places substantial emphasis on self-performance to expand and distinguish itself as a premier general contractor with unique engineering, bidding, construction, and management capabilities not available in competitors.
PKF's project list includes water & wastewater treatment plants, pump stations, power plants, complex electrical systems, rail systems, foundations, bridges, roadways, and tunnels throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast Regions.
PKF offers employees rewarding careers in the construction industry. Priding ourselves on the quality of our workforce, the PKF approach is founded upon strong, collaborative efforts that ensure the sharing of ideas and the involvement of all stakeholders. As thought leaders in the industry, our team creates solutions that get the job done on time and done correctly.
Throughout its history, PKF’s hallmarks of SAFETY, QUALITY, and ON-TIME CONSTRUCTION have been evident in our projects. Shaped by industry leading professionals, employee owners and highly skilled craft personnel, in all we do, we live by and strive to demonstrate "Excellence Built on Integrity."
PKF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
PKF-Mark III, Inc. is in search of an ambitious and motivated driver who is willing to get their hands dirty. This position will support operations in the company's industrial yard facility as well as current projects. Typical responsibilities include operating company vehicles to move equipment, materials, and tools to and from project sites, in support of construction and maintenance activities, and to load and unload the vehicles.
- At least 3 years experience driving heavy duty trucks
- Experience hauling construction equipment
- Eagerness to perform general labor tasks as needed
- Valid Class A CDL driver’s license and Medical Examiner’s Certificate
- Clean driving record
- Weekend availability
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Heavy civil construction experience a plus
- Minimal heavy equipment operating experience a plus
- Experience with drop decks, lowboys, & Landoll-style trailers a plus
Perks (At least the following):
- Competitive and predominantly prevailing wages
- Full health, dental, and life insurance
- Competitive retirement plan
- Formal career advancement framework