Superintendent - Piling & Support of Excavation
Foundation | Newtown, PA | Full Time
Established in 1969, PKF-Mark III, Inc. ("PKF") is an employee-owned corporation, which places substantial emphasis on self-performance to expand and distinguish itself as a premier general contractor with unique engineering, bidding, construction, and management capabilities not available in competitors.
PKF's project list includes water & wastewater treatment plants, pump stations, power plants, complex electrical systems, rail systems, foundations, bridges, roadways, and tunnels throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast Regions.
PKF offers employees rewarding careers in the construction industry. Priding ourselves on the quality of our workforce, the PKF approach is founded upon strong, collaborative efforts that ensure the sharing of ideas and the involvement of all stakeholders. As thought leaders in the industry, our team creates solutions that get the job done on time and done correctly.
Throughout its history, PKF’s hallmarks of SAFETY, QUALITY, and ON-TIME CONSTRUCTION have been evident in our projects. Shaped by industry leading professionals, employee owners and highly skilled craft personnel, in all we do, we live by and strive to demonstrate "Excellence Built on Integrity."
PKF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
PKF-Mark III, Inc. is in search of a driven pile and support of excavation supervisor capable of managing multiple field crews and subcontractors with regards to all project needs.
- Review contract documents, geotechnical reports, boring logs and engineering packages
- Prioritize daily activities and relay instructions to field crew foremen and subcontractors
- Provide field crews with the information, tools and materials needed to complete their tasks safely, correctly, productively, and on schedule
- Understand production expectations and positively affect production outputs
- Work with the foundations manager to forecast and schedule annual work within the foundations department
- Meet with and give input to both in-house and outside engineers on preferred means and methods where support of excavation is required
- Review plans and give input to estimators on projects being considered for bidding
- Understand and maintain Standard Operating Procedures and Safe Work Practices
- Produce and deliver weekly safety reports
- 5-10 years direct experience
- A proven track record of successfully completed projects
Perks (At least the following):
- Competitive wages, incentive compensation, 401(k) match
- Graduated paid-days-off policy
- Opportunities for personal career growth and company ownership