Construction Office Administrator
Other Salaried Positions | Bridgeport, NJ | Full Time
Established in 1969, PKF-Mark III, Inc. ("PKF") is an employee-owned corporation, which places substantial emphasis on self-performance to expand and distinguish itself as a premier general contractor with unique engineering, bidding, construction, and management capabilities not available in competitors.
PKF's project list includes water & wastewater treatment plants, pump stations, power plants, complex electrical systems, rail systems, foundations, bridges, roadways, and tunnels throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast Regions.
PKF offers employees rewarding careers in the construction industry. Priding ourselves on the quality of our workforce, the PKF approach is founded upon strong, collaborative efforts that ensure the sharing of ideas and the involvement of all stakeholders. As thought leaders in the industry, our team creates solutions that get the job done on time and done correctly.
Throughout its history, PKF’s hallmarks of SAFETY, QUALITY, and ON-TIME CONSTRUCTION have been evident in our projects. Shaped by industry leading professionals, employee owners and highly skilled craft personnel, in all we do, we live by and strive to demonstrate "Excellence Built on Integrity."
PKF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
PKF is in search of an office administrator who is able to oversee various administrative function within the home office. As such, s/he will be expected to be a fast learner who is detailed oriented and very organized.
- Greets visitors, determines the nature of their business, and notifies appropriate staff member
- Purchasing of supplies, as well business cards, company letterhead and other business essentials
- Interacting with Vendors
- Assisting the Safety Department with statistical reporting
- Prepares routine correspondence, office forms and/or other business related documents; handles incoming and outgoing mail and interoffice communications.
- Complete outbound packages such as FedEx, UPS and USPS parcels
- Assist in completing credit applications on behalf of PKF
- Supporting the administrative needs of the company officers
- Coding invoices for payment
- And various other administrative duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma
- Experience as an office administrator or relevant role; construction experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and record keeping skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Proficiency with MS Office programs
- Strong prioritization and organization skills
- Ability to multitask and handle confidential information
Perks (At least the following):
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities for personal career growth