Production | Mountain View, CA | Full Time
Pixelberry Studios is dedicated to creating games with heart. Many members of our team have worked together in the mobile space for over a decade. We’re 5 for 5 in developing Top 100 games that blend addictive design with compelling narrative gameplay. Our current focus is Choices: Stories You Play, a digital storytelling platform that’s landed us in the Top 25.
Pixelberry Studios is looking for a Producer who is detail-oriented, self-motivated, and passionate to join the Choices: Stories You Play Client Team to help with the management and development of features and tools. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, understanding of priorities, ability to handle multiple projects, and a great team player.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are operating remotely at this time. Once we resume onsite operations, the position is expected to work out of Mountain View, CA.
- Work closely with other product team members to define milestones and schedules.
- Own the development and help oversee feature teams you're assigned to.
- Proactively help refine development processes on the team.
- Help define product requirements on features and gain stakeholder approval.
- Be a great team player and support the team with a "no task too small" mindset.
- 2+ years of experience in game development in a production role
- Shipped 1+ successful game(s)
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of departments
- Good understanding of game development and product development practices such as Waterfall and Agile
- Experienced using various industry tools such as Jira, Confluence, Asana, Google Sheets, etc.
- Good understanding of planning and ability to drive a team towards milestones
- BA / BS or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in managing external teams
- Experience in scripting such as Google App Scripts
- Experience in (and love for) narrative or interactive fiction games
- Experience in (and love for) casual and/or female-focused mobile games
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package (PTO, 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision coverage)
- Free food and snacks, movie nights, board game nights when we're back in office
- Work from home Tuesdays and Thursdays when we're back in office
HOW THIS JOB IS DIFFERENT
- Feel good about what you do.
- Great environment to grow and makes a difference
- Learn about the business side of mobile games. Our team is very good at what we do.
- Good work/life balance. We are family-friendly and look at things in the long term.
We believe that the unique contributions of all our team is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Pixelberry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.