Associate Producer I
Production | Mountain View, CA | Full Time
Pixelberry Studios is looking for a Junior Tech Producer to assist the team in creating content for Choices: Stories You Play.
With frequent releases to coordinate across several interactive books, the Junior Art Producer should feel comfortable working in a fast-paced & creatively-driven environment. The ideal candidate for this role is a highly-organized individual who is interested in learning more about the mobile games industry and has a keen eye for artistic details.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are operating remotely at this time. Once we resume onsite operations, position is expected to work out of Mountain View, CA.
- Coordinate, schedule, and assist with development of Books for Choices: Stories you Play through all stages of development
- Light scripting for game design, economy, animations and improving our internal processes
- Collaborate with writers, artists, QA and leadership to bring great stories to life on a timely schedule
- Resolve problems as they arrive with grace and composure
- Evolve and refine development process to improve efficiency, quality and team satisfaction
- Communicate with Production and Content leads to ensure that books will meet their deadlines and have the requisite resources
- Bachelor’s Degree in Game Development or other relevant field
- Great communication and interpersonal skills are a must
- Highly organized and comfortable working in spreadsheets
- Experience managing software teams
- Passion to work on games
- Firm grasp of modern best practices for product development
- Familiarity with mobile game market a plus
- Experience with narrative games a big plus
- Experience working with artists and providing feedback on art a plus
- Cover Letter
- Resumé, highlighting relevant experience
- Competitive salary.
- High level of autonomy and freedom
- Work from home Tuesdays and Thursdays (Pre-Covid)
- Full benefits package (PTO, 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Free food and snacks, movie nights, and field trips (Pre-Covid)
HOW THIS JOB IS DIFFERENT
- Feel good about what you do.
- Great environment to grow and makes a difference
- Learn about the business side of mobile games. Our team is very good at what we do
- Good work/life balance. We are family-friendly and look at things in the long term
We believe that the unique contributions of all our team is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Pixelberry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.