Accounting | Florham Park, NJ | Full Time
Complies with taxation requirements by preparing and filing tax documents; complying with tax regulations; maintaining tax records.
* Prepare federal, state, local tax documents for individuals, corporations and partnerships, by assembling and analyzing financial information; completing forms using software.
* Record tax information by entering information into databases.
* Maintain compliance with tax regulations by researching current regulations; referring difficult interpretations to supervisor.
* Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
* Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Contributes to tax team results by welcoming new and different work requirements; exploring new opportunities to add value to the organization; helping others accomplish related job results as and where needed.
- ·Extremely proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office
- ·5+ years tax experience
- ·Ability to handle a high volume of work is essential
- ·Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- ·Ability to communicate in English clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
- ·Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to execute unexpected client requests in a timely and efficient manner, while still maintaining daily work flow
- ·Ability to keep client matters strictly confidential
- Knowledge of Pro Series a plus.